Sunday 27 January 2013

A Few Thanks

Since starting this blog I've had a great deal of support from people in my life and it's time I acknowledged that. Firstly, I would like it to be known that I am grateful to anybody who takes the time to actually sit and read what I've written, it really does mean a lot. And then there are those people who give me STUFF! With their help, I have managed to create a decent stockpile which should keep me busy for a while, all for free!

I have friends that have given me clothes to use for fabric, my little sister has given me anything that she has gotten tired of (which, in my sister's case, is quite a lot), and only last night a friend gave me a bag of beautiful vintage fabrics that I'm really looking forward to playing around with.


I think this one is my favourite, oooo I see a pencil skirt in my near future.


But the biggest surprise of all came from my Mother, who gave me her old sewing machine.


I have no idea how to thread it yet, but I will figure that out as I go. The difference it will make to my projects will be huge, I will now be able to do things in hours rather than days.

I also want to thank my friends, family, my long suffering boyfriend and anyone else who has had to put up with me going on and on about this blog; this has quickly become a passion of mine and anyone who crosses my path soon knows it!

So, once again, thankyou. And if you're reading this, that means you too!


1 comment:

  1. I love that blue material with the pink and white flowers. That would make a nice top :)

    ReplyDelete